- primary and secondary verified extraorgan tumors when it is impossible to perform surgical treatment for the purpose of complete or partial ablation.
- germination into hollow organs;
- lack of acoustic access;
- tumors of cystic structure.
- ultrasound, CT or MRI + mandatory biopsy;
- the standard examination program for cancer, depending on the histology and stage.
preparation depends on the level of tumor localization:
- when located in the abdominal cavity and retroperitoneal space – preparation of the intestine;
- when located in the pelvis, filling of the bladder and catheterization of the bladder with a three-way Foley catheter to create an acoustic window.