Tumors of the mammary glands
the main thing is a woman's desire to preserve the mammary gland;
- fibroadenoma (treated to the outer edge of the tumor);
- breast cancer of stage 1-2 or any other for the purpose of cytoreduction (treated with the capture of healthy tissue by 1-1.5 cm);
- recurrent tumors available for ablation after mastectomy in the chest area;
- ultrasound ablation is performed as part of the standard combined protocol for the treatment of breast cancer as a local treatment, while all types of systemic treatment and local treatment (lymphodissection, radiation therapy according to indications) should be carried out.
multifocal cancer growth;
- the location of the tumor behind the nipple or at a distance of less than 2 cm from the nipple;
- diffuse-infiltrative forms of cancer without clear boundaries by ultrasound;
- tumor invasion of the skin;
- previous high-dose radiation therapy more than 70 Gy.
If cancer is suspected, a biopsy under ultrasound control with morphological verification and determination of the receptor status;
- the biopsy should be taken as many times as necessary for a full-fledged study;
- MRI with contrast;
- with clear visualization signs of fibroadenoma, FNA is possible.
- only for neuroleptanalgesia for fibroadenoma ablation and anesthesia - for breast cancer.